SourceCode problem

Jul 5, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Hi.

Again, would you please upload the new projects added to the solution and update the solution file? Whenever I download the source code and try to open it, VS warns me that it couldn't open one of the projects (which is LockWidget!)

And one more thing, again about the project files, there are always errors about references, when I first download the solution. I have to download the build files, find each of the missing references, add them to the projects and build again. I hope you could do something about these problems with the source code.

Thanks for the great work you're doing. ;)

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Lock widget was removed in build 262

Jul 5, 2011 at 4:38 PM

Yes I know that, but the solution file is old.

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Edited Jul 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Reuploaded, added all missing referenced .dlls, fixed warning about Lock widget, added Social.Base sources, so now it's compilable without any manipulations

Jul 5, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Reference to FacebookApi.dll is still missing! ;)

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Edited Jul 5, 2011 at 7:06 PM

no, look here http://mosaicproject.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/60277

and I downloaded latest sources from Source Code tab, opened in VS, clicked build and it was built without any errors

Jul 5, 2011 at 7:14 PM

It's odd, I know that FacebookApi.dll exists in the source package, but when I open the solution, Social.Base project have it missing. May be there's something wrong in my part if you can build the solution without error. It's OK, I can add one reference myself. Thanks again.

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Just try to download full sources, not just updating existing one in VS

Jul 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM

you must select the folder in the project, because VB change always dir when another user open a proj...