new ideas

Jul 8, 2011 at 1:17 PM

hear are just some some things that would make this thing really fly

1st to be able to make shortcuts to folders and not just .exe

ok the 1st one i think is a must there rest would be just cool

2 me able to make and you won apps

3 be abale to use this over multiple monitors eg if you have 3 side by side screens and you scrol the tiles left or right the hole thing acts like a belt so if you go left what ever was on you middle monter gos to the far left and around

[ ]  [ ]  [ ] -  -  -

<-----

[ ]  [ ]  [-]  -  -

[ ]  [-]  [-]  -

[-]  [-]  [-]

- [-]  [-]  [ ]

and so on i think you get it :P

would love to help but my coding skills fail

ill just stick to beta testing

Jul 9, 2011 at 5:09 AM

Now that there is Google+ can we get some integration for that. I know G+ is in beta with invite only, but it would be nice to get the integration like the FB friends... by the way the project is awesome! Also how do I get mosaic to launch on boot up? so that my coimputer will start into Mosaic...

Jul 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM

yer i still think we should have the abality to add our own apps a nice little tool would be nice but at lest some tutorial on how to do it the long way would be nice i know its xml with some dll plugin eg time.dll witch is the main app and then the xml script tells mosaic what to do with the dll eg <TimeMode>0</TimeMode> but how to make a new dll i cant do

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 5:25 AM

@chuckmack17: Google+ currently does not have any public API so we can not yet develop for it. I am looking forward to this API to finnish my WP7 app and make something nice for Mosaic aswell ;)