youtube

Jul 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM

could you maybe make an youtube app and hub you could do it like when you open the hub you see (if you are subscibed to something) lats uplaoded video and your videos that you have been watching lately that would just be so awsome i think i dont know if its possible i hope so thx

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 5:23 AM

It definatly is possible - in C# as well as in HTML.
Youtube was on my planned list anyway. I will keep you updated if something useable is done!

Jul 11, 2011 at 7:26 AM

thx i'm happy to hear that it's possible and also thx for keeping me posted

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 9:50 AM

The big advantage with Google Services is that they have a well documented API :)

Jul 11, 2011 at 11:16 AM

maybe a bit of topic but do you think you can make the right mosaic bar work in your weather app becouse i think its a bit wierd that everywhere is a back button or pres the right bar and in the weather app i have to push ''esc''  oow yeah when i am talking about it anyways could you make a ''start'' button in the right bar cous when i am scrolling somtimes the mosaic menu pops up and then i have to klik it away again so mebay you could use the ''start'' button to go back to mosaic then when i  exedently press it i can just remove my mouse and nothing happned thx

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I was talking to stealth about this aswell ;) its one of the #1 features I would love to see in mosaic, he doesnt want it. anyway, i will look what I can do :)

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Edited Jul 11, 2011 at 12:07 PM

there are no reasons to add "Start" button to menu since you can close Hub by clicking back arrow or Escape button

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:04 PM

stealth i've got two questions for you 1 does the Awesomium thing make html apps like luducris his weather app run smother

2 what is the big deal no there is no big reason for it but i was thinking that you wanted to make windows more easy to use and you have created lots of projects for that but this was is defenetely the best one but it would just be much more easy to use this way by a start option and not just when i drop my mouse a the corner when i am watching a movie and want to se how long the movie has been playing and touch my mouse that mosai comes up or when i am using my browser and want to klick the scrol bar but i do it just a bit to far to the right that mosaic pops up you know just that little iritation could be prefented by havinh a start button on the start bar and when i then make a mistake i just move my mouse a side and it does not iritate my thx  alot just for reading this :) thx

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 3:29 PM

about the first one: yes awesomium makes it way better but at first it breaks it completely as I am using ActiveX which is not useable with Chrome :D

Jul 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM

oow wel that kinda sucks :(

but does that mean some one (properbly you becouse you made it) has to remake the whole weather app or does it mean you need to make it compatible with the awesimium?