Multi Monitor Support?

Jul 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Firstly- I ran across this program purely by coincidence and the more I learn about it the more I come to like it. I really hope this will take off and become something great.

Secondly- I am wondering if there are any plans to add Multi monitor support for the program. (Example, being able to move the program to any additional monitors that are being used/ or being able to extend the program usage area to fit on a multi monitor display)

If this feature is already in use, I havent been able to find it.

If it hasn't I am wondering if it can or will be implemented in future versions?

Jul 11, 2011 at 5:09 PM

Edit:

I did find a post here that talked about Multi Monitors but it was more of a "how to", rather than a real discussion.  

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:41 AM

Bump

Anyone?

Coordinator
Jul 29, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Mosaic doesn't support multimonitor configurations, that's all that i can say now

Coordinator
Jul 29, 2011 at 8:27 AM

The "problem" about this is also that Mosaic uses excactly twice the screen size of your screen. If you now have two screens that are active and you want to slide, there wont be anything that could be displayed.

Aug 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM

bump for mulimonitor support , i have multimonitors too ! :)

Aug 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM
Edited Aug 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I also sometimes plugin a second monitor.. the problem there is, that if the main screen is on the left and I for example want to click a button in the left edge of the second monitor, it will open the side-menu(and dissappear immideatly) and I cant click unless moving the program window away.

Also I have problems opening the side menus using my fingers(touch notebook =)) in the desktop mode(not fullscreen), because I can't touch outside the monitor obviously(as the trigger area seems to be outside of the screen)... So this approach of extending the screen might not be right not only in multi-monitor scenarios, but also with touch enabled devices which mosaic seems to be looking at doesn't it? ;)

Aug 15, 2011 at 9:41 AM

would love to see multi-monitor support implemented in future versions.

Aug 29, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Needs multi-monitor support, the back stip with add covers my windows when it should be hidden.