Can i advertise this software and gain copyright grant?

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Stealth2009, Can i advertise this software and gain copyright grant? 

I would also like to become a developer of this software for fixing bugs or and editor.

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Mkaa00x wrote:

Stealth2009, Can i advertise this software and gain copyright grant? 

I would also like to become a developer of this software for fixing bugs or and editor.

lol

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:12 PM

oi i actually fixed v 280 to work with windows 7 64 bit

Coordinator
Jul 12, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Edited Jul 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM

What do you actually mean by advertise?

you can of course post about it on blogs or forums

About that fix: I dont really get what had to be fixed, it always worked on Windows 7 x64 - I have been using it on 7 x64 all the time, yet you can allways submit the patch on the source tab

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:47 PM

when i mean advertise i mean out side of this site eg on windows 8 forums or something to you know attract people to download this soft ware or on youtube for tutorials on how to install or fix bugs

and mosaic's new version had a problem in the mosaic.config file that today's widget would not work on 64 bit so you had to disable it on startup and also change ru-RU to en-US and i found how to change to a colour and also to a background but background streched and it looked bad

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:50 PM

ps i came up with this cuz some one asked me how to do it but i got really bored of writing it again and again so i ssaid to him that ill put a video for that on youtube but then i remmbered copyright and recently i found out you guys have copyright documents so i wanted to gain copyright grant -- even though i have not posted it on youtube yet

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:54 PM

what about deviant art? it's a website which is very popular i could advertise there

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Ludacris wrote:

What do you actually mean by advertise?

you can of course post about it on blogs or forums

About that fix: I dont really get what had to be fixed, it always worked on Windows 7 x64 - I have been using it on 7 x64 all the time, yet you can allways submit the patch on the source tab

PS i will write give credit to the creators and developers stealth2009 and Ludacris and the advertiser Mkaa00x

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:56 PM
Mkaa00x wrote:

what about deviant art? it's a website which is very popular i could advertise there

http://angelwzr.deviantart.com/art/Mosaic-Alpha-build-280-214920010