I was wondering to make mosaic better if...

Jul 13, 2011 at 3:32 AM

When i go to my desktop i feel so angry! because it's got many shortcuts! is it possible if you could like make a seperate window with mosaic to show all your shortcuts cuz i want a clean desktop ill also create an image to show what i mean

Jul 13, 2011 at 3:48 AM

yer this would be good to have a apps widget that when clicked brings up a hub for a list of apps. i believe windows phone 7 has something similar.

the other thing would be good is a games widget to bring up a hub with a scroll-able list to right and a screenshot or defined picture of the highlighted game to the left

Jul 13, 2011 at 3:57 AM

well forget about the image but i mean like you should have a type of seperate mosaic for pictures music videos ... and desktop shortcuts

Jul 13, 2011 at 3:58 AM

thank you for finding me ... understandable ;P

Jul 13, 2011 at 3:59 AM

have a hub for everything to replace the windows explorer haha

Jul 13, 2011 at 4:00 AM

oh OMG why not create explorer.exe instead! lol

Jul 13, 2011 at 4:07 AM

it would be good if the hubs are capable of file navigation searching in and out of folders say list of folders on the left in bold and the files on the right, i like immersible things

Jul 13, 2011 at 5:11 AM

smart

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:25 AM

i'm creating a tablet using old laptop (easy cut the screen and use it instead keyboard xD )

i've modded reg file entry in winlogon reg: (shell = explorer.exe >> shell = Mosaic.exe)

but

if i want to boot up with lockscreen? how i can do that?

thx

Jul 22, 2011 at 9:26 AM

hahaha lol ive started to try to build in mosaic the same way yesterday but it worked but it did not load my explorer anymore could you plz say how you did it cous then it might work for my as wel thx

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:32 PM

you have make sure they can cooperate as one application

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:42 PM

then what ever the name is you do winlogon reg (shell = eplorer.exe >> Shell = (any one of those programs modified to open the other) (i'd go with mosaic opening explorer.exe so it woud be shell = mosiac.exe)

Ps... I forgot how to open this place in reg. where to look for it in a windows 7 64bit Homepremium? 

Ps... If i want to open mosaic project where should i put it? In C:/Windows   ?

Ps... If you want to open explorer then cant you just press the desktop button?

Ps... Just paste a shortcut of explorer to the startup list and set mosaic.exe as the Winlogon

Ps... Sorry for all the Ps's but they just keep coming to my mind....

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:43 PM

LOL

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:47 PM
iX315 wrote:

i'm creating a tablet using old laptop (easy cut the screen and use it instead keyboard xD )

i've modded reg file entry in winlogon reg: (shell = explorer.exe >> shell = Mosaic.exe)

but

if i want to boot up with lockscreen? how i can do that?

thx

I don't think there is a way It's pretty much impossible look at it this way you have a login file called winlogin.exe or something the name's not coming to me any ways and the type of file you are using is .dll as a widget soo it cant work