Instead of user tile...

Jul 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM
Edited Jul 13, 2011 at 6:11 PM

How about, instead of a user tile, you put the user image on the top right position of the mosaic screen? I know you're not trying to copy the windows 8 start screen but wouldn't it make more sense to have it positioned as a static button that goes to customization. That way, you could change "Me" tile to a Facebook tile of yourself that leads to the people screen. 

Also, can you add an option that makes the tiles always do that initial animation when switching back to the mosaic screen?

Jul 13, 2011 at 8:22 PM

i like this idea, id also like a button in the top left corner of a arrow like in the hubs that will eather hid all the widgets or place a new widgets screen that is limited to a two column widget space for fav widgets, id like to still have some widgaet on screen but still have a nice amout of visible desktop background 

Coordinator
Jul 14, 2011 at 8:56 AM

no

Jul 14, 2011 at 11:24 AM

why? Sounds like a good idea.

Jul 14, 2011 at 11:51 AM
stealth2009 wrote:

no

Well alright then...

Jul 14, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Edited Jul 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM

stealth2009 neden her şeye hayır diyorsun? Bu fikir çok güzel. Mosaic programının amacı Windows 8 işletim sistemini kopyalamak değil mi?

If you want to be better than Mosaic, these proposals must take into account...

Bu arada yazıyı tercüme edemedim. Kusura bakmayın...

Coordinator
Jul 14, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Atladica, benefits?

serkantkn5, you should write in english here

Jul 15, 2011 at 1:09 AM

why no? would it be too had to implement? i guess the benefits would be more options, choice and usability umm extra functions are always a plus arnt thay. okay everybody may not use every function and feature but its always nice to have the options isnt it? 

Jul 15, 2011 at 6:54 AM
serkantkn5 wrote:

stealth2009 neden her şeye hayır diyorsun? Bu fikir çok güzel. Mosaic programının amacı Windows 8 işletim sistemini kopyalamak değil mi?

If you want to be better than Mosaic, these proposals must take into account...

Bu arada yazıyı tercüme edemedim. Kusura bakmayın...

stealth2009 Why do you say no to everything? This is a very good idea. Mosaic program does not aim to copy the operating system of Windows 8?

If you want to be better than Mosaic, These Proposals must take into account ...

In the meantime, I could not translate the text. Sorry...