Problem running Mosaic

Topics: General Problem
Oct 9, 2011 at 4:03 AM

Sorry, I'm just a wannabe techie.  I downloaded and extracted all the Mosaic .zip files, but when I try to run the .exe file I get an error message: "An error occurred.  See log for detailed information."  To add to my problems, I can't even find the log files.  Any words of help? 

Thanks!

Oct 9, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Try to install Net Framework 4. I hope it will help you. Mosaic also requires Windows 7.

Oct 10, 2011 at 3:09 AM
Thanks for the info on .Net Framework 4! That got Mosiac working, but now it keeps crashing whenever I try and add widgets to the desktop. It tells me an error has occurred and when I click ok I get a second message saying that Mosiac has to close.
Any thoughts on this?

Roger

Roger Bird
The Bridge in Allegan
www.thebridgeinallegan.com
Serve your community, change your world

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 2:36 AM, Eruheran <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Try to install Net Framework 4. I hope it will help you. Mosaic also requires Windows 7.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (mosaicproject@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email mosaicproject@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com