Microsoft Office Widgets Pack

Topics: New Widget
Dec 5, 2011 at 3:23 AM
Edited Dec 6, 2011 at 3:25 PM
I searched on the internet for the Microsoft office widget pack and i could not find one so i decided to make my own

Image Here

i have made the widgets for:

• Access
  • Excel
  • Groove
  • InfoPath
  • OneNote
  • Outlook
  • Power Point
  • Publisher
  • Word

Download:
Here

You will need WinRAR Here to extract the widgets,
Extract Folders Into Mosaic\Widgets\

Please give credit if you post somewhere else

Dec 6, 2011 at 2:54 PM

It hears really cool, can you make a tutorial how you did this? I'm so sorry about, but I can't download it.

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Eruheran wrote:

It hears really cool, can you make a tutorial how you did this? I'm so sorry about, but I can't download it.

Ok just fixed link, i would write u a tutorial but it is a complicated process but if you five me a request for an application to be made ill be happy to do it for you :)

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:44 PM
F34R0793 wrote:
Eruheran wrote:

Ok just fixed link, i would write u a tutorial but it is a complicated process but if you five me a request for an application to be made ill be happy to do it for you :)

What i want its like you. As example I want an application which open Google Chrome, or Photoshop. I dont know if this will work, but do you can open an html page in one of these application? You know what I mean? Because I also want to show up HTML5- or Flash-Games from the internet (as exemple haxball.com) and on the top as first you have an arrow to switch back to the start menu. wait here an IMAGE. What you think, do it will be to complicated? Maybe my last wish can i do like this: Creat an html or php-file and load this then in the application.

Dec 6, 2011 at 3:56 PM

no its not possible to do the game idea :\ but to open a web page or application i can make, all you need is to give me a list of applications/sites you want and ill start making them as soon as possible

Dec 6, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Edited Dec 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM
F34R0793 wrote:

no its not possible to do the game idea :\ but to open a web page or application i can make, all you need is to give me a list of applications/sites you want and ill start making them as soon as possible

Can you film your screen or so, that i can learn about your code, or make commentaries? Or do an artwork with the commentaries //write here your path to the programm, here the image and so on...

Ah and any more: I can also do Thumbnails if its to much work for you! :) Also another question: Do you can make apps which needs two places? You know, so that they are longer, not 90x90, but 180x90 and you can change the sitze in the app-options? Sorry for my bad explanations, i'm not really good in that at that my english is bad.

But if you want, here the list:

All Photoshop Programs, but in facts i just use Photoshop and Dreamweaver //Adobe Products

Firefox, Google Chrome //Browsers

Mozilla Thunderbird //Mail Program

Skype //Communication-Programm -> it would be pretty nice if it appears in a special form, not just the normal window. I don't know. I also know even more creative it should be, even more its complicadet to programm it. :D

League of Legends, Trackmania Nations Forever, Carom 3D and Teeworlds //Some games

Itunes //Media Player if you can just a Mini-Player 180x90 or 90x90 and theres also a button which you can open the full Itunes. In the App-Options you can select the Music-Folder

I think this will be a lot of work for you! :D

Dec 6, 2011 at 4:16 PM

do you have visual studio 10? because thats what i use to make them

Dec 6, 2011 at 4:28 PM
F34R0793 wrote:

do you have visual studio 10? because thats what i use to make them

Yes i do. :)

Dec 6, 2011 at 4:32 PM

are you familiar with visual studio 10? if so i will make tutorial tomorrow because its 4:30 am here and i gotta get some sleep so talk soon cya

Dec 6, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Edited Dec 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I know html, php, css and a little bit javascript. But im ready to learn it. I know that i can't programm exellent complicated programs, but at any time i want to learn it, and i think this will be the best way.

So have a good sleep! ;)

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Great widgets. Thank you.

oh, is there any way to increase the number of widgets to place on there? it seems to have a limited space, with most widgets being unnecessarily long and taking up the limited real estate.

thanks again

Dec 7, 2011 at 2:46 AM

i highly doubt i can add more "real estate" places you would have to take that up with stealth2009

Dec 7, 2011 at 5:43 AM

Tutorial has been written and can be found HERE please read through the tutorial, if you have any problems feel free to email me on F34R_0793@LIVE.COM.AU or comment on the tutorial thread

Dec 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM
F34R0793 wrote:

Tutorial has been written and can be found HERE please read through the tutorial, if you have any problems feel free to email me on F34R_0793@LIVE.COM.AU or comment on the tutorial thread

Thank you so much! I don't know how i can thank you! I try to make an app and will post my results then. :)

Dec 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM

thats fine i i would love to see what you make :)