Discussions under New Widget

Welcome to Mosaic Discussions. Please read the Rules and Guidelines. You can find them here.

If you have any Questions, dont hesitate to write to one of the Team Members!

How to make application Widget for Mosaic with MS Visual C++ 2010?

first post: versusrocks wrote: How to make application Widget for Mosaic with MS Visual C++ 2010? ...

How can I make a rectangular-shaped tile?

first post: Yusiyang wrote: i know how to make an application widget thanks to the tutorial but...

people should have the ability to change the color and size of application widgets??

first post: jjgeorge2828 wrote: i think that the mosaic project would be that more interesting and...

latest post: purhanissweet wrote: I dont know about application but I know the way to have favicon fo...

Mosaic like app / Windows 8 UI like : SliderView

first post: chsalmon wrote: Hi, if you are looking for an app like Mosaic, you can see SliderV...

Translation to Portugues (Brasilian)

first post: frozza wrote: Hi, I can help the project, translating to Brasilian Portugues (pt...

Does anybody need help to create new widgets

first post: hch wrote: Hi If you need help to create your own widgets, you are more then w...

how to make an application widget

first post: F34R0793 wrote: In this tutorial you will be shown how to make a widget that launch...

latest post: F34R0793 wrote: no i have not needed to do that.. i can add it into tutorial if you...

Microsoft Office Widgets Pack

first post: F34R0793 wrote: I searched on the internet for the Microsoft office widget pack an...

latest post: F34R0793 wrote: thats fine i i would love to see what you make :)

Own Widgets?

first post: Eruheran wrote: Mosaic is really nice! It seems to be Windows 8, really brilliant! ...

latest post: Eruheran wrote: I just want to make a html-widget, but the problem is: I copy the S...

New Mosaic widgets

first post: konger wrote: I'm just starting to look at Win 8 metro-alternatives on Win 7 and ...

latest post: Eruheran wrote: Please build the ideas of iliaY! You will be much better then as Ne...