Discussions under General Problem

Welcome to Mosaic Discussions. Please read the Rules and Guidelines. You can find them here.

If you have any Questions, dont hesitate to write to one of the Team Members!

Remove menu buttons on the right

first post: mimi1983 wrote: Hi everybody, I'm using the Mosaic release 1.0.301.0.beta.110830-...

how to use mosaic

first post: tasmaniankid wrote: I cant use the tools on mosaic I says that it cannot open a dll fil...

people should have the ability to change the color and size of application widgets??

first post: jjgeorge2828 wrote: i think that the mosaic project would be that more interesting and...

latest post: purhanissweet wrote: I dont know about application but I know the way to have favicon fo...

Get rid of Mosaic and username

first post: Email wrote: There should be an option to get rid of the Mosaic and the username...

latest post: purhanissweet wrote: Just open mosaic (cofig file) and find Mosaic then change it to S...

How Do I Get Mosaic to Open Automatically?

first post: TheKhrish wrote: Hey Guys! This is a really cool software, but it`s basically pointl...

latest post: 220017 wrote: r34ewfdew

Windows XP Compatibility

first post: barizan wrote: Is Mosaic project compatible with Windows XP? I cannot run it under...

Where Do I Download New Widgets?

first post: TheKhrish wrote: Is there anywhere else I can download widgets other than this websi...

How Do I Change My User Name?

first post: TheKhrish wrote: Is it possible to do this?

Mosaic like app / Windows 8 UI like : SliderView

first post: chsalmon wrote: Hi, if you are looking for an app like Mosaic, you can see SliderV...

Add the ability to resize widgets ?

first post: abmv wrote: Hi, First of all great work on having a complete extendable widget ...

latest post: askapsingh wrote: Hello friends, I am working on same project and reached at a little...